- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture
- Synthetically insualted low profile Stormhood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One internal zippered pocket (includes stuff sack) and one internal dump pocket
Warm, sewn-through down jacket made with a soft, durable face fabric and filled with 750 grey goose down. This generalist hoody is intended as a warm mid layer or standalone piece in cold, dry conditionsCoreloft
Developed by Arc’teryx, Coreloft is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. The advantages of Coreloft is durable and resilient. Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet. Easy to care for.Athletic Fit
“Arcteryx Standard” fit, these complex patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk.