- 95% Nomex aramid, 5% Kevlar aramid
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Two-way, separating, extra heavy duty Nomex, taped brass zipper, fully covered with insulated storm flap
- Knit Nomex storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with hook and loop suppression tabs
- Three large external patch pockets with hook and loop secured flaps(lower pockets with hand warmers)
- Deep pleated action back
- Arc rating EBT 62.0 calories/sq cm
Bulwark Nomex IIIA deluxe parka. Fabric made of 6 ounces, water repellant Nomex IIIA (93 percent Nomex aramid/5 percent Kevlar aramid/2 percent other fiber). Lining: 100 percent meta-aramid. Insulation package: 14.2 ounces, 100 percent aramid. Two-way, separating, extra heavy-duty Nomex, taped brass zipper, fully covered with insulated storm flap, hook-and-loop secured. Fully insulated stand-up collar. Knit storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with hook-and-loop suppression tabs. Three large external patch pockets with hook-and-loop secured flaps (lower pockets with hand warmers). One inside chest pocket. Sleeve pocket. Deep-pleated action back. Elastic inserts at waist across back. Inside zipper guards on all zippers. Internal snow belt. Accommodates snap-on hoods, sold separately. Home wash and light soil wash.